Consigning Women Handbag Consignment
We accept designer label handbags, purses and select accessories to be sold on a consignment basis. If you are unfamiliar with consignment, it means we will sell your items in return for a percentage of the completed sale.
What we expect of your handbag items:
- Be an authentic designer name label.
- Be new or gently used.
- Be in very good to mint condition.
- Have a resale value of at least $200.
- To be consigned for 120 days.
What you can expect of us:
- Authenticate, photograph, describe, list, and make your items available to sell.
- Assume responsibility for answering questions, packing, and shipping items to customers.
- Attempt to obtain the highest possible selling price for your items, to benefit us both.
- Take reasonable care of your items while in our possession, including adequate insurance against damage and loss.
- If for any reason, we can't adequately authenticate your item, so as to be able to guarantee it, we will return it to you.
Shoppers have been coming to Consigning Women for 10 years to find the best and they continually return to see what is new. As a result, we have set high standards to ensure they find the quality designer items they crave. Consigning Women reserves the right to refuse listing an item on our website if it does not match our exceptionally rigorous standards. We will review refused items for other selling options and notify you of the direction we recommend for a greater opportunity in selling. If we do not find a suitable sales route, we will ship your item back to you at no charge.
Consigning Women pays consignors once a month, on the 10th of the month following the month of the sale of the item.
In our attempt to obtain the highest possible selling price for you, Consigning Women has sole control over price, based on designer, style, condition, and experience, although given the nature of style, you should understand that items may not sell at the agreed upon price.
If you are interested, we can work with you to determine starting prices. With the slim possibility that we can't agree on a price, you may choose to have us return the items to you without listing them (at no charge to you), or price your items at your price, which will presumably be higher. The mark-down schedule will apply, but if those items still haven't sold within the 120 day consignment period, a $50.00 per item fee will apply to partially cover our production, shipping, and handling costs. Before the return of any such items to you, that fee must be paid.
Designer Handbags and Jewelry:
You will receive 60% of the sale price for the sale of your designer handbags and jewelry.
Shoes, Sunglasses & Select Jewelry:
You will receive 50% of the sale price for the sale of your designer shoes and sunglasses.
Each item is posted for a minimum of 120 days If you wish to end this consignment agreement before the 120 day term, there will be a fee of $50.00 plus shipping to have the item returned to you.
During the time and item is consigned it will be subject to having its retail price marked down according to a predetermined "mark-down" schedule: The mark-down schedule will apply like this:
- For the first 90 days, the item will be listed at price determined through our research.
- After 90 days, we may consider a deeper discount to help the item sell.
- Let us know if you wish an additional discount.
There is no fee to return an item that has been with us for more than 90 days. We will also pay the return shipping fees on these items.
International consignors are responsible for all customs fees the return of their items may incur. Please note that we cannot "under declare" an item's value on customs forms.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: Info@consigningwomyn.com