Spring has arrived and it’s getting to be time to trade that heavy waterproof parka in for your old reliable denim jacket.
Denim jackets, however, are not the only thing that is trending for spring 2019, we’ve compiled a list of five of our favorites for any woman.
- Off the shoulder tops. These made a brief appearance late last spring but they’re back and we aren’t upset about it. Spring is the time of year to start letting some skin show when the mercury starts rising. Let those shoulders see some sunshine! Added bonus, an off the shoulder top is versatile enough that it can be dressed up or down.
- Animal Print: The good news is, if you invested in animal print pieces, especially a leopard print piece last season you can bring them right on into spring 2019. Keep in mind though to let the animal print speak for itself and be the focal point of your outfit.
- Layering: As PNW natives we have perfected the art of layering. Spring here can go from 60 and sunny to dropping ten degrees and rain at the drop of a hat. Considering layering a cropped sweater or an off the shoulder top over your spring printed maxi or knee length dress.
- Maxi Skirts: Ladies, the maxi skirt like your favorite pair of jeans is here to stay. Maxi skirts also aren’t just for having fun during the summer either. Consider styling them with a fitted t-shirt, sweater or denim jacket. Invest in a go-to maxi skirt that you can rotate with your favorite jeans for these upcoming winter months.
- White Sneakers: Sneakers aren’t just for the gym anymore. A good pair of white athletic sneakers can be dressed up with a maxi, knee-length dress or even a pantsuit to add a more relaxed feel to your outfit.
We are currently accepting spring and summer fashion at the store. When you start transitioning your fall/winter wardrobe over to your spring/summer wardrobe and find pieces that you just aren’t wearing consider consigning them to us.