The holiday season is quickly approaching and will most definitely look different this year than in previous years. While we may not be able to gather with our entire families or groups of friends for holiday festivities. We can still change our standard stay-at-home attire into something a bit more dressy to make the day still feel special.
You can still treat yourself to a new sweater, dress, or booties this holiday season. Just because we are staying safe at home does not mean that we have to dress like it's just another day at home. While we might be unable to gather in person with family, we live in an age where we can visit and have pie or a cocktail with them virtually. Which in and of itself is a reason to get dressed up, give the messy bun a day off and put on makeup.
Break out the special occasion dinner plates and the fancy candlesticks. If there was ever a year to use and bring out the things you are saving for a special occasion, it's this year and making even the everyday moments special.
Here is what Consigning Women is doing to continue to keep you safe
- As per Oregon's governor order, we are limiting the number of occupants in the store to 8 at a time (well within the 75% capacity mandated) - here's a link to the governor's order
- All consignments accepted are on an 'appointment-only' basis - call us at 503-697-1636 to schedule yours!
- If you'd like to drop off your consignments at the front door, just call us when you arrive, and we will meet you at the front door!
- Masks are required at all times - we are happy to supply one if you need one!
- Please help us by staying home if you do not feel well and practicing social distancing (6 feet apart when possible!)
- Open 7 days a week, 11 am to 5 pm.
Our store and our online store are stocked with pieces to help you feel and look your best this unprecedented holiday season.